Monday, October 6, 2008

First Things First

Down 0.4 lbs from Friday morning, which means the weekend wasn't a waste. :) My goal is to go to the gym M-W-F mornings. I didn't get there this morning, so I have to go tomorrow. We got home late and L is sick with a cold, so I get to stay home with her today. :) Anyway, tomorrow it's back to the grindstone!

Tip: According to an article I read in the Reader's Digest (yup, that's what I said), people who weigh themselves every day loose weight more steadily than people who only weigh themselves once a week. Basically, you're keeping track more, and if you're weight is up even slightly then you tend to be more careful that day. Everyone has their own way to do things. I don't want to be obsessed with anything, so I just do it in the morning when I think about it. Works out to be about every other day or so, but always on Monday because then it gets me motivated for the week and to see the number go down by Friday. :)

Make sure you have a good quality scale so you can be sure you're getting accurate measurements. Good Luck this week!

1 comment:

Terésa said...

I read that too, But it wasn't in readers digest, and it works better with a digital scale.