Sunday, October 19, 2008

Motivation!!

As if I didn’t have enough to motivate me (like being the heaviest I’ve been in my life) I now have an immediate goal to motivate me to loose weight. If you read my other blog, you know that my brother is getting married. They are planning some time at the end of December. So who wants to be the ‘Fat Sister’ at a wedding? Not ME!

The plan:
1. Eat less, and keep the food journal I was supposed to start last week. ;)
2. Run/walk every morning with Carter
3. Cut out the soda (this will be the hard one)
4. Work on the abs and arms.

The Goal:
Well, I don’t really care. As long as I do these things for the next few months, I will be better off then I am right now! And I’m going to reward myself with a cute new dress and shoes.

4 comments:

Sondra said...

Have you checked out SparkPeople.com. It's free and a great way to track your food, exercise and get motivation. It really is a great help. Check it out. When signing up (free) you can say "think2bfit" recommended it to you. There is a team called LDS Ladies to join if you want to. There are lots of teams to help stay motivated.

Rachel said...

That's awesome, T. I'm right there with ya! Thanks for the ideas Sondra. Everyone needs lots of support! Go Team Mama's! :) xoxo R

Terésa said...

That is great advice! Thank you, Sondra.

TeresaL said...

I'm on sparkpeople. I like it. It really does track the food & water intake good.
Good incentive to get healthier! :)