Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tracking

It's a good thing we can look at our lives and change things we don't like. For example, my last week. I started out great, but as the week went on I became lazier and lazier. Even Friday, being home with a sick baby; I could have gone to the gym, but I kept myself busy with housework and laundry and getting our kitchen ready to paint.

So what do we (I) do? We resolve, on Sunday, that the next week will be better; we will do better. I need to check out that website that a reader suggested, I just haven't had time to sit down!! I can't wait until this internship is over and my life can get back to normal!! :)

Went to the gym this morning cuz I didn't go yesterday. I'm just pleased with myself that I didn't let myself go back to bed! :) Good luck this week, ladies!

Up one pound from last Monday. Could be worse.
Didn't do a food journal last week. Started yesterday.

1 comment:

TeresaL said...

Woo hoo! Good job on getting to the gym!!! I'm doing lots of weight lifting today. (big huge logs!)