Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Even Nothing is Progress

...I keep telling myself. Because, I'm more ahead than I was three months ago.

This will be a dead week for me. I'm working late and can't get my a-- out of bed early, and D is getting sick again, and E is coughing, and L has a runny nose, and I'm soooo drained! So, I have 3 weeks then I'm done with training and will only be working 3 days a week!! Yah!!

Three weeks won't kill me. The daily candy bar...could...

Ahh, toss-up. I'll switch to tootsie rolls.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Come on now, you can do this. Make a big pot of Steel Cut Oats tonight then keep it in the fridge to eat for breakfast. You can even take it with you to work to nuke.

I lost 1 lb. this week and was hoping for more but hey, I'll take it.

TeresaL said...

You can do it!!! The three weeks will go by quickly!