Monday, November 17, 2008

Have scale?

Yes I do!!! I have my scale. Finally! After waiting for 7 weeks! I have a working scale! It's so cool. lol Never thought I'd say that about a scale. The kids are really liking it. They keep weighing themselves. RJ ate a bite of bread and then wanted to weigh himself. :D
My big news... I bought a treadmill! WOO HOO!!! I've wanted one for so long! I can't go on my walks here in the winter. We have very LONG winters, so I wanted a treadmill. Anyhow. I found one. A good one for $50 at a yardsale. whoot whoot!
I'm really liking it.
So for my Monday weigh in... I'm still at the same weight. *sigh* I have an old friend visiting. This friend isn't any good for my weight. This friend causes bloating, slight weight gain, slight discomfort & a little grumpiness!
oh yay! Next week I'm sure I'll feel better. I'm still plucking away doing my workouts & now walking or jogging on my treadmill.
I've been doing good at my food journal & my portions.

No comments: