Tuesday, November 4, 2008

New Love

Down 5 lbs since my last post!

I'm attributing my success so far to portion control, mixing up my work-out routine and the motivation from my brother's pending wedding. Other perks, I went down from a Large on my work scrubs to a Medium (top and bottom). The bottoms are a tad tight, but that's even more motivation to shrink my booty (against D's request, bless his heart). Also, other clothes are loose and fitting better. I found a cute shirt at Wal-Mart for $8 and not even thinking, bought a Large (instead of an XL). I LOVED it sooo much, after I tried it on, I bought one in each color they had! :) That's the first time I've bought clothes for a long time.

I think I'll get a new dress, too, for the wedding of course. ;)

1 comment:

TeresaL said...

woo hoo! That's awesome!!! I'm so proud of you!!!