Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday weigh in

I thought I would put weigh in as the title... even though I haven't received my new scale yet. I'm really not sure if I've lost weight or not. *sigh* I called the company, seems they gave me the wrong address to mail my brand new broken scale to. So because of their mistake, I must weight. haha! Get it weight, not wait. lol (yes, I'm a dork!)

ok. So hopefully I've lost some weight... I am feeling like I have more energy. I have been working out regularly. Someone told me or I read somewhere that every time you want to munch or snack when you really don't need to, do 25 jumping jacks and go brush your teeth. I changed it a bit. I brush my teeth after I eat so I don't want to munch and mess up my clean teeth. I still do the 25 jumping jacks and it really works. Then I chug a glass of water! woo hoo!
I've also learned that I must get to bed earlier. Especially since my husband is working nights right now. When he's working, I get bored at night and snack while I watch tv. Yep. I admit it. I love junk! YUMMY! But, I am here to lose weight and to be healthy! Not to snack and pack on lbs. That is what got me here!

I'm watching my portions! I'm trying to not snack needlessly. I have some snacks that are 100 calories so if I'm really needing something to snack on, I can have one of those. I've too have been mixing up my workouts.
I can't wait to be healthier and to feel better both mentally & physically!
Thank you girls for doing this with me!!!

2 comments:

Hot Mama 1 said...

That is a great evening routine! Great job! I HATE working nights, and I would miss my family so much. D hates it when I'm away at night, too, so we know how you feel. Keep it up! xoxo

TeresaL said...

Thanks!!!